Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let the journey begin .....

Ok, it is January 1st 2014 and I figured it's the perfect time for me to start blogging and documenting this New Year... 

I tried this in 2009 and it didn't go too well.... but I will give it another shot, it is certainly a place I can look back years later and see all the memorable moments documented.

On this 1st day of Jan. 2014 Jerry & I are sitting at home , setting the house up for Gerard & Sandy arriving and moving in with us for a while until they get on their feet. Very excited about this new chapter of our lives. Very thankful that God kept Gerard Safe while he was enlisted with the USMC and while he was deployed to Afghanistan. Very very VERY Happy to have him home :) Happy New Year to all our Family & Friends !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment